GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for sale. Now i immediatley realized black and 2018 do not go together. I told the salesman and he said yeah its a 2018. I said 2018s only came in white, red and the blue. He had to go to the Honda website bc he didn't believe me...... LOL. He took down the sign so he could change it to 2019. I showed him the VIN on the frame for further proof.

Proof also most salesmen do not know their products.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry i meant the tour and such. white, red and blue

Reactions: CarpeDiem

·
Registered
7,560 Posts
2018's were available in black in some non-north american countries.

2019 probably just a rotation of what colours are available where.

·
Vendor
17,787 Posts
In my town, black 2019s have been available for at least a couple of months.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
for sale. Now i immediatley realized black and 2018 do not go together. I told the salesman and he said yeah its a 2018. I said 2018s only came in white, red and the blue. He had to go to the Honda website bc he didn't believe me...... LOL. He took down the sign so he could change it to 2019. I showed him the VIN on the frame for further proof.

Proof also most salesmen do not know their products.
Well...... evidence that that salesman did not know his products.

·
Registered
5,908 Posts
"Proof also most salesmen do not know their products."

And the salesmen aren't the only ones:rolleyes:
may be he was a in between furloughed tsa agent filling in? that is very sad and proof not much interest ? did you get one for the boat compartment?

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
You messed up...:wink2:...You should have told the salesman that you were interested in a 2019, but that you would take the "2018" in Black for a very good price since it was a year old....Just saying...:shrug:

Reactions: bstabile
1 - 11 of 11 Posts