GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year someone on this forum told us about WalMart having some bags that fit perfectly in the saddle bags. I picked up a couple of them for $7 each and they work great. The problem is that a few of my riding buddies want them but WalMart doesn't carry them now. Does anyone know of any other inexpensive bags and where to purchase them?

Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
267 Posts
I saw the post last year and looked for them at every Wally World I could find. Never did see them. What was the item number, or color or manufacture or? Last years post did not mention any of this as I recall.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They were blue and the tag says they were made for WalMart with the model number of L-140-L. You can't beat them for the price and they fit the side saddlebags like they were made for them. I guess I was lucky to get the two I bought.

·
Vendor
21,893 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for looking Fred. I looked at the bags again and they have the name ROME on the outside and the tag says they're marketed by Wal Mart, manufactured in Bangladesh with a model #L-140-L. I searched the WalMart site and they show a Rome travel bag but nothing like what I have. The Target bags you found probably won't work since they're square/rectangle in shape. The ones I have are round across the top with one zipper which allows them to slide right in the saddle bag. I might try a sporting goods store since they look similar to some of the old style gym bags.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts