GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
figured I would make it at least sporting by riding 2 up with my son jake,breakfast or lunch on sunday??:doorag:

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wish I could, but the wife and I are taking our 2008 Malibu to the Coca Cola 600 and making those Nascar clowns look bad...:lol:
sweet and may the ego gods be with you,lol

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
I might take you up on that offer, I am headed somewhere down that way tomorrow. Not sure where I will end up, I am not good at making plans. Was planning on going farther south, but I have never met the baby wolf.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I might take you up on that offer, I am headed somewhere down that way tomorrow. Not sure where I will end up, I am not good at making plans. Was planning on going farther south, but I have never met the baby wolf.
he is 17 yrs old not sure I would call him baby wolf,lol

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
Wish I could. I may ride the BMW tomorrow and fish for sport bikes as well:lol:

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wish I could. I may ride the BMW tomorrow and fish for sport bikes as well:lol:
use good bait,make your self look old and slow,have trouble walking,ask for the aarp discount,then hook um and reel them in,lol

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
use good bait,make your self look old and slow,have trouble walking,ask for the aarp discount,then hook um and reel them in,lol
:bow:

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Reel um in and maybe they will let their egos take over their riding abilities. They will probably make a big enough mistake to wreck. Now that sounds like fun doesn't it. Some of those guys are wanna bees and will try to keep up. If they are too stupid to ride within the abilities maybe the bigger man will prevail and not force an issue where somebody can get seriously hurt. Maybe, maybe not.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Reel um in and maybe they will let their egos take over their riding abilities. They will probably make a big enough mistake to wreck. Now that sounds like fun doesn't it. Some of those guys are wanna bees and will try to keep up. If they are too stupid to ride within the abilities maybe the bigger man will prevail and not force an issue where somebody can get seriously hurt. Maybe, maybe not.
I have thousands of laps there ,im pretty sure I got it figured out,lol

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
good weather for fishing!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well 30% chance,if it looks good at 6:30 we will leave,i believe it will be to much of a zoo to ride it though,lol

·
Registered
584 Posts
Please take videos & post them here so we have material to talk about. :thumbup::lol:

Seriously, Be safe and try only passing them on the left.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
was great seeing duck and mrs duck at the store

was gonna do an afternoon video but the skys opened up so we beat it for home

did get an early morning run in,8:45 and the place was darn near empty

did get cought by a car,a fast one at that,a Subaru wrx worked,i found a short strait and pulled left and away he went,lol

saw him at the store and he came up and said I was doing a great job on such a big bike and thanks for letting him by

I said no problem we are all here to have fun right!!

we both got soaked but we rode out of it fast and enjoyed our ride back to the house!!!

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
wanna go fishing
Is Bill Dance going to be there?:lol:

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
307 Posts
was great seeing duck and mrs duck at the store

was gonna do an afternoon video but the skys opened up so we beat it for home

did get an early morning run in,8:45 and the place was darn near empty

did get cought by a car,a fast one at that,a Subaru wrx worked,i found a short strait and pulled left and away he went,lol

saw him at the store and he came up and said I was doing a great job on such a big bike and thanks for letting him by

I said no problem we are all here to have fun right!!

we both got soaked but we rode out of it fast and enjoyed our ride back to the house!!!
I saw that Subaru the last time I was up there about 3 weeks ago. Don't feel bad cause he ran me down too! I didn't know a car could run the gap that quick but that guy can move!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts