GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyone in Alabama or going through Alabama who would be interested in joining me or me joining them on the ride to Kerrville for the Hill Country Spring 2009 Trike Tour?

I will be leaving early in the morning on Apr. 15 traveling from North Eastern Alabama (Albertville) south on Hwy 431 to I-59 South and then to Exit 1A onto I-12W toward Hammond, La. for about 86 mi. then merge onto I-10W for about another 180 mi. stopping at Orange, Tx (near Beaumont, Tx) overnight before continuing about 360 mi. to Kerrville on Apr. 16.

If anyone is interested please PM me so we can make plans to hook up. My travel plans above are not set in concrete but give you an idea of the location and direction of travel.

I have not made reservations as yet but rooms are available at Motel 6 in Orange Apr. 15 and probably should be made fairly soon as many of the motels in that general area are not available Apr. 15.

Look forward to hearing from some of you guys. :thumbup: :thumbup: let's :biker: :biker: :biker: Doc

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Is there anyone in Alabama or going through Alabama who would be interested in joining me or me joining them on the ride to Kerrville for the Hill Country Spring 2009 Trike Tour?

I will be leaving early in the morning on Apr. 15 traveling from North Eastern Alabama (Albertville) south on Hwy 431 to I-59 South and then to Exit 1A onto I-12W toward Hammond, La. for about 86 mi. then merge onto I-10W for about another 180 mi. stopping at Orange, Tx (near Beaumont, Tx) overnight before continuing about 360 mi. to Kerrville on Apr. 16.

If anyone is interested please PM me so we can make plans to hook up. My travel plans above are not set in concrete but give you an idea of the location and direction of travel.

I have not made reservations as yet but rooms are available at Motel 6 in Orange Apr. 15 and probably should be made fairly soon as many of the motels in that general area are not available Apr. 15.

Look forward to hearing from some of you guys. :thumbup: :thumbup: let's :biker: :biker: :biker: Doc

Hi Doc,

You will be passing 4 miles from my home when you cross exit 97 of I-10 in Louisiana. Unfortunately I have made some plans to leave early morning on April 14th.

Hope to meet you in Kerrville. :coffee1:

:doorag:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts