GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mounted the Honda Spoiler on my trunk. I have since decided I want the Stop, Turn and Running Light Option. I know Electrical Connection list them. As what happened when I ordered some of their products in the past, they are always on backorder and you never know when you will get it. I just cancelled an order with Wingstuff.com. Ordered 15 days ago and today was told now it was on backorder until end of September.

I thought I read a post by someone that had bought a similiar item through another source. Anyone have a source?

·
Registered
234 Posts
I bought mine through Wingstuff and received it quickly. After installing it, I couldn't find the plug n play connectors under the rear wheel well as described in the installation instructions. I called the company and they said, "yeah, we haven't found the connectors yet on the 2012, so it wasn't supposed to be sold for that model yet!". So I guess I'll be breaking into the wiring bundles soon...

·
Registered
305 Posts
I ordered one from EC and had no trouble getting it quickly.
:agree:
1+. I even bought an extra just in case.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I do not know how the last couple of replies are going to help me or the fact that the light bars were in stock when ya'll ordered. I ordered through Wingstuff also.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Kuryakyn has a similar product.
http://www.kuryakyn.com/Products/3773/LED-Spoiler-Run-Turn-Brake-Lightbar

If I was unsure of the products availability at EC, I would give them a call and talk to someone at the shop. You can always order it over the phone if they have them inhand.

I mounted the Honda Spoiler on my trunk. I have since decided I want the Stop, Turn and Running Light Option. I know Electrical Connection list them. As what happened when I ordered some of their products in the past, they are always on backorder and you never know when you will get it. I just cancelled an order with Wingstuff.com. Ordered 15 days ago and today was told now it was on backorder until end of September.

I thought I read a post by someone that had bought a similiar item through another source. Anyone have a source?

·
Registered
768 Posts
I bought the addon unit from Wingstuff. Was easy enough to install. My brother has a Kuryackyn and I don't think it's as bright as the Addon. I like the notion of providing a little more visibility when making a turn. Also have the Muth mirrors.

·
Registered
19,376 Posts
Call the vendor in question and check stock before placing an order

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
We are waiting on retail packaging for the dealers. The tubes are made for us and should hopefully be here next week. We may come up with an interm fix to get products out to the dealers.

We have the harness for the 2012 spoiler. :thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts