GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for part numbers 12322-MCA-A20 (Right) and 12421-MCA-A20 (Left) emblem covers, parts must be in excellant condition.
See attached PDF items 3 and 8.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you looking for the ones with GL 1800 or Honda on them?

Think that I have a set with Honda on them.

Barney
I would take either style, but would prefer the ones that say HONDA.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You will share with us what color you painted them, won’t you? I looked at my ‘just chrome’ ones yesterday, but thought, nah, not today.
Yes I will, but I have to find a set at a reasonable price, missed a pair for about $11.00 on Ebay auction last night , my bid was about 2 seconds late.

I have a set of black valve covers on the way and will probably wait to make a decision on the color for the logo until I get the black valve covers, now wondering what it would look like if the emblem covers were black to match the valve covers and HONDA painted red to match the bike. Decisions decisions.

Reactions: GLblinded

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hi Steve, I have a chrome set from my 2013 Goldwing Level IV. Replaced them with the 2015 anniversary ones that came red. You might look into getting those from your dealer. Here in Canada I think if I remembered, paid about $50. If not, willing to part with the chrome ones for $40 the set, plus shipping. They are in excellent shape. PM me.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK never mind, I just scored a pair on Ebay for $25.00 plus shipping.

Thanks to all that replied.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts