GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
England: I belive there is no Goldwing for rent. You may try here for other bikes.

Italy: There is a Goldwing for rent in Milano. here.

Israel: No motorcycles rental. Only scooters 125 cc. Sorry.

Dan.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
England: I belive there is no Goldwing for rent. You may try here for other bikes.

Italy: There is a Goldwing for rent in Milano. here.

Israel: No motorcycles rental. Only scouters 125 cc. Sorry.

Dan.
If the scooter doesn't work, do you have Israelee Whimpy's number?:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
985 Posts
Wings in Frankfurt

However, HDs are half the cost. I'm going to use a Honda
Deauville
NT700 ($600) or a HD Sportster $550 week) around Frankfurt, Mosel and Trier area. I want something nimble in the rolling hills of wine country. One-up 700cc, that should be fine.
I have a Daughter in Trier for housing for myself. May 25-June 6. Anyone want to join me?

·
Registered
529 Posts
However, HDs are half the cost. I'm going to use a Honda
Deauville
NT700 ($600) or a HD Sportster $550 week) around Frankfurt, Mosel and Trier area. I want something nimble in the rolling hills of wine country. One-up 700cc, that should be fine.
I have a Daughter in Trier for housing for myself. May 25-June 6. Anyone want to join me?
Maybe I'll run into you !

·
Registered
985 Posts
All around

I rented in Munich last year. What a trip. I was told to go direct to the rental stores and avoid the middle men. I might go with the HD with bags a Dyna...never driven one. I need something for myself on hills. http://www.hd-konz.de/vermietung-probefahrt.html Same type of deal in Munich http://www.allroundrent.de/Motorbikes.aspx without HD. Roads - fun. I hot bike might be nice. Don't know how a Dyna will stack up.

Drove it two years now, HD Road King..The price was right in Trier. 650 Euro a week. FOr flat work the Road King is OK, just remember it's a 1940's bike. Road King only made it to 85mph on the Autobahn before shaking started.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts