GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in Louisville for a couple days. I would like to buy a single trailer for hauling my wing around, not covered. Anybody has one for sale can email me [email protected] Just want a single, small trailer, a foldup would be nice. Something with larger wheels so I dont have to change them too often. Len

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
I am in Louisville for a couple days. I would like to buy a single trailer for hauling my wing around, not covered. Anybody has one for sale can email me [email protected] Just want a single, small trailer, a foldup would be nice. Something with larger wheels so I dont have to change them too often. Len
There is one on the 4 sale board.
Kurt :thumbup:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Trailer

You know, it is sort of funny. I searched for a trailer on the forum and could not find one close enough to warrant picking it up. Was talking to a friend of mine who is a car dealer here and asked if he knew of a bike trailer for sale. He said sure and gave me a number for a mutual friend. I called to see what he had and he had a aluma mc`10. 6 months old and in perfect shape. Asked if I liked it, said yes and left it here. Gotta love it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts