GL1800Riders Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, for all you guys who put lighted bag and trunk trim on you 01-11 Wings (and have the old trim leftover) -- let me buy it! Or, I'll trade you my lighted (working) trim for your non-lighted molding (see example pics)

Titanium color is preferred but I'll take any color or chrome.

You can email me directly at [email protected]

THANKS!

Paul

Door Wood Revolver Font Automotive exterior

Attachments

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Hey, for all you guys who put lighted bag and trunk trim on you 01-11 Wings (and have the old trim leftover) -- let me buy it! Or, I'll trade you my lighted (working) trim for your non-lighted molding (see example pics)

Titanium color is preferred but I'll take any color or chrome.

You can email me directly at [email protected]

THANKS!

Paul

View attachment 392556
What's your location? I have all 7 pieces from my 2004. Durango Red. These are like brand new. Were taken off right after I bought the bike. No longer have the bike, but do have these parts left.
Shipping costs may be high because of the size of the box. Price negotiable.

·
IronMan
18,720 Posts
i mite have titanium

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What's your location? I have all 7 pieces from my 2004. Durango Red. These are like brand new. Were taken off right after I bought the bike. No longer have the bike, but do have these parts left.
Shipping costs may be high because of the size of the box. Price negotiable.
THANKS. I'm in the midst of negotiating with another forum member for a set of Titanium trim, but if that falls through, let's talk. I'm in Redondo Beachm Caloifornia, By the way,.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Keep in mind that there are two different "Titanium" colors for the Wing between '01 - '10. My '04 was a different shade than my brother-in-laws '09 model. They do have different names for the actual color along with different paint codes. Open the gas tank door and see what the color tag says on it.

Y181P
AJ1042
Pearl Challenger Brown
(Titanium Silver)

YR292M
AJ6059
Mesquite Brown Metallic

Good luck with it!!!!

·
Registered
884 Posts
I just sent you an email as follows.
I might have a complete set from my 2008 Pearl Challenger Brown (Titanium) color code Y181P but won't be back home for a week.
I'll be home for a month and then I'll be back in San Clemente, CA after the first of the year. If you can wait could save on shipping.
I'll check and let you know if you don't find some by that time.

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
man... just a few hours late to the party..... I have very new looking 2010 Titanium trim taken off a few weeks after getting the bike and have not had that bike for a long time thanks to a deer. Mine are South SF Bay Area.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.