GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hey guys... I am on the hunt for a 2017 in blue. I have a line on 2 but wanted to see if yous guys knew anyplace I should make sure to call.

My 07 goldie met an untimely death May 26th so it's time to "upgrade".

Before you ask... yes, I have ridden the new ones and no I don't want them. I found enough issues with the new model that I am just not going down that road.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Schroader Powersports has two 2017 blue/black Goldwings listed on their website

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Reactions: Bulitt

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I have the otd price on that bike from that dealer.

Good find for sure.

It's one of the 2 we are looking at.

Taxi is going to call me back with an updated price on some options I asked about Friday.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Brand new, the Level 3 (didn't make a level 4 in 2017) were running near $30K MSRP here in NC. Some dealers won't budge on prices for their leftovers. Larger dealers can absorb the monthly financing plan cost a bit easier and hold out for the right buyer. Good luck on your hunt. Love my black/blue!

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
DJ. I live just over the hill from that one at Try-County in Moorpark, Calif.
That's the dealer I got my 2016 level 3 from, last year. I swung a great deal.
I'm sure you have called them, however the ad is deceiving. It says Blue - Black in one place and even the photo. But the details say it's Red.

Happy to run over there one day if you wish. It's less than 15 miles away.

Corventure Dave

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Hey guys... I am on the hunt for a 2017 in blue. I have a line on 2 but wanted to see if yous guys knew anyplace I should make sure to call.

Before you ask... yes, I have ridden the new ones and no I don't want them. I found enough issues with the new model that I am just not going down that road.
I have been casually looking for a new 2016-2017 Level 3 lately, and haven't had much luck. A few that were advertised as "Navi, XM, ABS" were, in fact, Level 2 bikes. I found a few level 3's out of state (I live in Florida), but the dealers wanted $30K or more for them! MSRP is bad enough, but additional dealer markup? No thanks!

Good luck, I hope you find what you are looking for...but new 2016-2017 'Wings are becoming scarce.

·
Registered
218 Posts

Have you tried https://www.cycletrader.com/
There are a few but they seemed overpriced, but there are some low mileage 2016's that might be worth looking at.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I just saw a 2017 at Treasure Coast Honda in FL for $22k. Forgive me if the options aren't right- I'm new here and don't know level 3 from 2.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I just saw a 2017 at Treasure Coast Honda in FL for $22k. Forgive me if the options aren't right- I'm new here and don't know level 3 from 2.
That bike is a level 2 I believe...Navi, XM, but no ABS.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts