GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a dash mount laying around for a Garmin GPS III, III plus or V. I'd like to stay with the smaller screen on the V and would still like to mount it to the dash instead of the bars.

Thanks

S

·
0 Posts
A Private Message. Look at the top of the board and it will say you have one new message and just follow the links.

Tom

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Make one to your own preferences, its not that hard. Thin Aluminum and pop rivets , a little bending and that's it.

If I can find a photo of mine I will post here. Not hard at all.

Doesn't show much of mount, is this what your talking about mount wise.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I do not have one lying around yet. I use the one from http://www.vpaccessories.com/ . It sits on the dash but you need to see if it will work on your windshield.

I am on the second one. The first one cracked after 2 years of use. That was about 25.000 miles. Jean sent me a new on upon return of the broken one. All I had to pay was postage.

Al

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had looked at the VP site a few days ago but didn't see the mount for the V. Yesterday I looked again and there it was. Don't know how I missed it.

Thanks

·
Registered
755 Posts
I think he is looking for one like this:

This is what I use for the Garmin V in the cage.

If you copy and paste the URL to the image you can see it. I can't get it to show here. :oops:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts