GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Young Buck
2,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Searching for a Garmin Quest or Quest 2. I know there is one out there laying on a desk, or in a drawer, after a newer GPS unit was bought...

Mine was stolen out of my garage in the past week (I'm not sure why, it wasn't worth much), and I would rather stay with a Quest for the rest of this riding season, than take the time right now to rewire, reconfigure, and remount something different onto the handlebars.

Let me know what you have, and let's make a deal on it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Searching for a Garmin Quest or Quest 2. I know there is one out there laying on a desk, or in a drawer, after a newer GPS unit was bought...

Mine was stolen out of my garage in the past week (I'm not sure why, it wasn't worth much), and I would rather stay with a Quest for the rest of this riding season, than take the time right now to rewire, reconfigure, and remount something different onto the handlebars.

Thanks!
Sir, I have a fully functional Quest GPS sitting on my desk that I no longer use (I'm at the cottage right now so I cant check to see if it's the Quest or Quest 2). It is SO slow, I really cant imagine why you would want to reuse this unit, what with all the far better units on the market for so little money. I only kept it because the damn thing cost me so much money when I originally bought it. The Quest does have a titaniam case which makes it sturdy though.

It's yours if you want it. I hesitate to even ask you for money for it, and I have no idea what it would be worth, but I would have to ship it to you so there is some cost there. So make me a reasonable offer, I'll leave the amount up to you; give me your name and full mailing address and it's on it's way. You can send me the money when you get it provided it meets your needs. I can't remember if there were any accessories with it but if so, I will send those as well. I will also de-register it on Garmins site so you can re-register it in your name.

Glad to help a fellow Winger....

·
Registered
702 Posts

Thanks!
Sorry, I probably should have given you sufficient details for us to take this off line

"[email protected]"

·
Young Buck
2,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Problem solved... I spotted my GPS sitting on top of a parked car down the street. Not sure how it got there, but it is now back in my possession.

Thank you for the offer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts