GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • PROTECT YOURSELF AND BE AWARE OF SCAMMERS! Please read the stickies at the top of the forum before engaging in Buy/Sell activities.

Wanted - NEW ARM

741 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  California Kid 
#1 ·
Some time ago I tore the tissue in my left shoulder and had surgery. It's been 4 months of Physical Therapy and this has been an incredibly painful process. Since the shoulder froze up, a few weeks ago I had to have it "manipulated" which means they put you out and they move your arm all over the place to break through the scar tissue. Then they wake you up and send you to physical therapy that day :22yikes: and 4 more consecutive days.

So.... if you happen to have an extra arm you have no more use for, I would very much appreciate you giving it up to someone who really needs it... me. It's really tough on the clutch thing.

Thanks, I'll be home all week except for PT. Oh, and I don't want some skinny little arm. But I guess I shouldn't be begging. Thanks again.

P.S. This forum allows body part sales, right? What?

#2 ·
I've got a "swing arm" from an 07 wing..
.. would that help?

it's kinda big... you might end up looking like a Main Lobster
with one big arm and one little one..
:joke:

..probably better off staying with the PT for now...

good luck

Dennis

#3 ·
Major shoulder surgery rehab is tough. I did 6 hard months of rehab with another 6 of normal rehab. It will be 2 years before it's not the first thing you think of when you wake up.

Man up, pay the price, and do the rehab. It's 50% of the final outcome. If you don't get all your movement back now, you never will.

Good luck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.