GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted trike pictures

My web site was created using Microsoft Front Page. I’m in the process of redoing the web site with Adobe Dreamweaver.

I want to add a couple of slid shows featuring trikes.
1. Gold Wing trikes
2. Other type of trikes.

If you are thinking why I want to do this, here are a few answers.
1. I have great interest in trikes.
2. I’m having fun learning HTML, web design, and Adobe Dreamweaver. What better way to learn web publishing than to create new pages and work with images.
3. I want my web site to be more interesting.

This is what I’m asking for.
1. I would like a picture of your trike any size. (I will resize if needed). The picture can be your trike alone, you and your trike, or you and sweety with your trike.
2. If you want your picture to have a title, give me your name and the state were you live, or tell me how you want your picture titled.

Thanks,

[email protected]
[email protected]

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
hope this works

Saunders Springs, Kentucky
2007 CSC Trike

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have received some Pictures.

I have two test Slid Shows that you can look at.

The links are on this page. You have a High resolution and a Low Resolution for the slower connections.

I’ve added names (titles) on some of the pictures when the send asked me to do so.
I would be happy to add a title to if requested.

http://www.aumih.info/trikelinks.html

I have only received 1 none Gold Wing Picture. As soon as I get more none GW trike pictures I will create a none Goldwing Slid Show.

Thanks for the pictures.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
aumi said:
I have received some Pictures.

I have two test Slid Shows that you can look at.

The links are on this page. You have a High resolution and a Low Resolution for the slower connections.

I’ve added names (titles) on some of the pictures when the send asked me to do so.
I would be happy to add a title to if requested.

http://www.aumih.info/trikelinks.html

I have only received 1 none Gold Wing Picture. As soon as I get more none GW trike pictures I will create a none Goldwing Slid Show.

Thanks for the pictures.
Great Web site...but, where is the DFT data on the Excel spread sheet?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts