GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can any one with a 2010 abs model that has a owners manual tell me what the warning light next to the tpms light indicate? just changed tires and the light is on after a short test ride. do not have a manual at my disposal at the moment. thanks in advance

·
Banned
1,766 Posts
I have a 2010 and looking at the owner's manual it says that it's a low tire pressure indicator. Says it supposed to flash or light when one or more of the tires is significantly low on pressure. Don't say how low is low however. Huh. Kinda makes me wonder why it has that light as well as the TMPS light too.

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
If the light on the far left that says TPMS is on, it is indicating an electrical or sensor fault in the TPMS system other than low pressure. The light to the right of it that has the tire icon with the exclamation point, is to indicate low pressure.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
warning light

Thanks for the responces, thought thats what is was. Checked the presure it was 41 41. Reset the key took a test ride all seem ok. thanks again. Nice to get the help. Great information on this board.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts