title is a joke but not the video

·
Registered
162 Posts
Looked red to me, but that's some scary **it. :eek:4:

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
I know; it's obvious; that is one STUPID rider! Double yellow for all of the video, but he just HAD to go for it! Wonder if he made the curve immediately after pulling back in front of the car he just passed? I can guarantee that the car driver is soooo pissed at probably ALL motorcyclists for that idiots poor judgement. I know, I know, we don't know the riders intentions, blah, blah, blah. He's stupid and may just kill himself and/or someone else in the process of his poor judgement and lack of proper safety skills.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Dark red bike, chrome on front fender, looks like lights on front crash bars (they are off), 2 red matching helmits, driver wearing a black leather or leather like jacket, passenger wearing red pants.

Sound like anyone you know?

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the title was a joke but the video was not!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the title is a joke,he should not be here so no harm no foul,,,its red ive been told anyway

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well some times

ive been passed twice on my right hand side....by folks going the other way!! think about that for a min,lol

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
pk another one

i passed a sport bike on the outside,the guy was going the same direction as me,i stayed in my lane,and we were never in the same lane

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
this is a great why to stay right of the yellow line video!!!

·
Registered
358 Posts
hey yellow wolf.. just watched the ride like a pro on the dragon video yesterday. had no idea you posted here when I was watching it :) .. good video.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts