GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ScooterK and I were riding up Rt 19, coming back from the German Bakery on Sunday afternoon, and we sat at a light and watched a bunch of wings turn onto 19 from a side street, somewhere near Tavares.

Just wondering if it was anyone from the board.

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
ScooterK and I were riding up Rt 19, coming back from the German Bakery on Sunday afternoon, and we sat at a light and watched a bunch of wings turn onto 19 from a side street, somewhere near Tavares.

Just wondering if it was anyone from the board.
Wasn't me!

I was nursing a rotten cold and watching qualifying for the Daytona 500 on TV on Sunday afternoon. :lol:

-

·
Registered
661 Posts
Wingjammer, it serves him right for NOT closing the door behind him.

That last couple of weeks was cold!!! I Even caught a cold from it.

Glad you are a good sport Brian. Take care. .......Don

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
ScooterK and I were riding up Rt 19, coming back from the German Bakery
There goes my little secret bakery dammit... oh heck, I am going there on the lunch run Feb 21st anyways....

You guys like it ???

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Come on Bian. He asked who it was, NOT who it wasn't. Geezzz.......that northern air you breathe.
I had to say it wasn't me. If I didn't say anything, and he thought it WAS me, he might think I was being rude.

I was just being polite... ;)

-

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Wingjammer, it serves him right for NOT closing the door behind him.

That last couple of weeks was cold!!! I Even caught a cold from it.
Im telling you..., it was Hal (Shadow1) who left the door open. He was the last one out.

Glad you are a good sport Brian.
What makes you think THAT...?????????

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
There goes my little secret bakery dammit... oh heck, I am going there on the lunch run Feb 21st anyways....

You guys like it ???
...yeah. Good stuff, nice place, and we sat outside on a stellar day having coffee etc. We laughed, as we were leaving (the place closes at 3pm on Sunday, glad Dan checked that out...) a bunch of Harley guys came up. I told 'em "you guys may look good on your bikes but the Goldwingers know what time the eatin' place closes"....we all laughed.

See you on the 21st.

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
Glad you two enjoyed it. I was on a club ride to Inverness. Matter of fact, I asked one of my riding buddies if he wanted to stop by the bakery for dessert on the way home. We would have probably come in at same time as those other bikes and missed out anyways. :cry: Nothing worst then having your mouth water for some good dessert and not get it...:wrong:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts