GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there everyone. I was driving up I-75 from Tampa to Atlanta yesterday (Thursday Oct. 26th) when I passed 4 Goldwings with FL plates and 3 of them were trikes! Whoo hoo! From what I can remember there was one orange trike, one yellow trike and maybe a purple(?) colored one. I do remember that one pair of riders were wearing matching camo outfits. It was around 10 a.m. and just south of the Gainesville area and they were heading north.

I figure that there's a good chance that maybe one or more of these folks might be members here so I thought I'd pop the question.

In any case, it was cool to see a few trikes rolling along the interstate together!

Ed

G

·
0 Posts
Breaker said:
Hey there everyone. I was driving up I-75 from Tampa to Atlanta yesterday (Thursday Oct. 26th) when I passed 4 Goldwings with FL plates and 3 of them were trikes! Whoo hoo! From what I can remember there was one orange trike, one yellow trike and maybe a purple(?) colored one. I do remember that one pair of riders were wearing matching camo outfits. It was around 10 a.m. and just south of the Gainesville area and they were heading north.

I figure that there's a good chance that maybe one or more of these folks might be members here so I thought I'd pop the question.

In any case, it was cool to see a few trikes rolling along the interstate together!

Ed
Wasn't me buddy, I was at home throwing another coat of Zaino on yours.
Bet that was a cool sight though...By the way, where did you hide your key? My "Hog" is dead......

·
Registered
203 Posts
Breaker,

Wasn't me either. Hate to highjack your thread, but were you in Daytona last Saturday? Can't be many trikes painted like yours.

Whereabouts in Valrico? Couple of us on the forum are from there.

Catch ya out on the road.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi John. No, I wasn't in Daytona. However, there is another trike that is very similar to mine that was done by the same people I bought from. The difference in the paint is that there is also purple on theirs where mine is mainly blue and yellow. I guess they had the other bike out for the shindig.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts