GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a few months ago, a four year old boy ran into the street after a ball and was hit and Kill right in front of his mother..it happen so fast the boys mother did not have time to open her month....last week the state let the child father out of prison...this pass weekend the guy came here and kill his x-wife and her husband for letting the boy get kill..the Police ran him in a chase and in a shoot out he was Kill....what's the world coming to...????

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
a few months ago, a four year old boy ran into the street after a ball and was hit and Kill right in front of his mother..it happen so fast the boys mother did not have time to open her month....last week the state let the child father out of prison...this pass weekend the guy came here and kill his x-wife and her husband for letting the boy get kill..the Police ran him in a chase and in a shoot out he was Kill....what's the world coming to...????
I just don't have an answer:shrug:...it just ain't right.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
My 2 cents..
The state had no business letting an "EX" out... with out shackles and a 1 to 2 hour watch at the funeral.

He was set free for just enough time to carry out his wish..

Common sense tells me he would go right after his ex wife if he had a chance.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
This world is full of good and evil; just that simple. As always, bad news sells, so we'll always hear and read more about the bad news than the good. The media rarely hypes the good unless it's our current President.

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
No Daily its not the loosing party it is the AMERICAN PEOPLE

1 - 7 of 7 Posts