GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a little research about waterproof gloves including looking at WebBikeWorld.com, where I came up with the "RainOff" brand. However, my research on the GL forum did not reveal any mention of the FarkleMaster website, or the RainOff gloves. Maybe I did not read enough. :roll:

BTW, I did see a lot of excellent info about other brands of WP gloves though. Thanks to all that shared.

Anyone have experience with these gloves (see above) and how effective they are at keeping water off your hands/gloves? :?: :? I like what I read about them on the WBW site and the FM description. The cost is not too exhorbitant either.

Thanks. :)

Todd

·
Registered
347 Posts
Greetings,

You mean here?

[/url]http://www.farklemasters.com/

·
Registered
762 Posts
Try some HELD gloves $100.00 but they are light weight cover the sleeve cuff area wind proof and rain proof I have a set and am real happy. I mean @ at 20* I wear my electric I dont think there is a non electrick glove made where your tips don't get cold.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure I explained very well what I was asking, :roll: so let me try again.

I found the Farkle site and read about the Rain Off Gloves. What I want to know is, does anyone else have a pair of the gloves or has anyone ever tried them, and what do you think of their effectiveness?

Top, thanks for the suggestion about the Held gloves. I did read some other posts that mentioned them, but I have not yet looked. Guess I better get my butt in gear and check them out.

Thanks also to Bill and Rik for responding. :D

Todd

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
I worked the 2002 Olympics in Salt Lake City and they supplied us with some waterproof skin diving type gloves....they're very waterproof, keep your hands dry...never worn in the cold though....can't say...I'll check brand if anyone wants the name..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts