GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I sit here waiting on Hurricane "Mustang" Sally to knock on my door I thought I would ask before I loose power.

When using WAZE for my GPS I have a hard time hearing it over my headset particularly when music is playing . Changing the "GPS Volume" on the wing doesn't seem to help.

So what is the trick to increasing the volume of the WAZE GPS so I an hear it over the music. I'm sure it is simple but so am I so try to use small words.

Thanks.

Reactions: Bayrec

·
Registered
806 Posts
One of the reasons I like Waze is that I can shut audio instructions off. Indy GW'er gave good advice.

·
Registered
119 Posts
If you dig into the menus deep enough there is a spot for adjusting the volume of various sources of audio. Or you can adjust the source playing by the handlebar switch. Either method works, I get the gross adjustment set via the menus and fine tune it with the handlebar switch.

·
Registered
7,475 Posts
Waze doesn't come from the bikes GPS, so GPS volume probably isn't the one to change.

Are you sourcing music from the phone or from another device?

·
Vendor
17,219 Posts
Sometimes one might have to remove the app and reinstall it. Don't forget to power off and on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts