GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In addition to this message board update we have also been working to update our online shopping store. Over the weekend we completed the addition of a product review area for each product in our store.

Go to any product at www.hondadirectlineusa.com . Once you find a product, make sure you click on the picture to go to the larger description page. At the bottom you will see a link to the "Enter a Product Review" page. It will take you to this form:

Please create your review on the space below:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a scale of 1 to 5 stars, with 5 stars being the best:
1 - How do you rate this product? - 5 stars 4 stars 3 stars 2 stars 1 star

2 - Please enter a title for your review:

3 - Type your review in the space below: (500 words maximum)

4 - Enter you name:

Keep me anonymous

5 - Your location: (Ex: LA, California, USA)

Once you complete the information and enter it another link will become active on that product that will allow anyone else to see the review and the computer will enter an overall ranking of the product based on all of the reviews.

I encourage everyone to enter reviews on any of the products that they have installed on their bike. It will help other people make better decisions on the products that they buy in the future.

·
Registered
550 Posts
That's Really Cool.

That's really cool and should be helpful.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Manufacturers

We encourage any manufacturers to jump in and review their own products and add any insight to the use or installation of the product. Just make sure that you identify yourself as the manufacturer so that people can filter your comments appropriately.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Hal,

We are in the process of adding our installation instructions online. Will we be able to link to those for the customers off our website?

Lewis

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Hey Hal..............any updates on the Honda on-line parts ordering?

You had mentioned at one time that this was going to be updated/fixed as Honda will be putting all their parts online.

Thanks..............

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Waiting on Honda

Honda is testing their new online parts system. As soon as they open it up to us we plan on figuring out a way to integrate it into what we are doing. This way it will always updayed whenever Honda changes something rather than us waiting to find out about it and trying to get it changed.

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Sounds like a great plan..................

The present systems works for me as I have the parts manual, but without it, it would be tough to use.

Thanks Hal!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts