GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today the wife and I picked up our new 2008 Dark Metallic Red Goldwing. I am having a hard time believing how light this thing feels at speed. Handles like a dream and the sound of that six cylinder is music; at least to me. I'll be picking brains around here for sure from here on. Pictures to follow, got to go to work and pay for this HOBBY.

Hot Damn I'm liking this alot.

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
:congrats: Ask away, there are no dumb questions, just dumb answers:shock:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Congratulations, kshaw, on your new ride! Now you understand!:congrats:

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Let me be the first to congratulate you. We got our '09 ABS in Feb and I agree with you feels real light at speed still kinda heavy slow but you get used to it

·
Registered
821 Posts
Congrats and YOU got the best color. Ride safe, ride often.

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
LOTS of folks will agree 100% that you got the BEST COLOR!!

:congrats: on your new ride!

Happy Trails!

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
LOTS of folks will agree 100% that you got the BEST COLOR!!
And a bunch of us will agree you didn't get the best color, but you got one heck of a bike.:congrats:

D

·
0 Posts
:congrats: Ask away, there are no dumb questions, just dumb answers:shock:
And you'll get more than your fair share on this board. Go over to Riders Rally if you want a serious group of people to answer your questions.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Congrats!! Just got the trike 9 months ago, and today had to change the front tire. Go wear the tires off.:congrats:

·
Registered
4,376 Posts
Today the wife and I picked up our new 2008 Dark Metallic Red Goldwing. I am having a hard time believing how light this thing feels at speed. Handles like a dream and the sound of that six cylinder is music; at least to me. I'll be picking brains around here for sure from here on. Pictures to follow, got to go to work and pay for this HOBBY.

Hot Damn I'm liking this alot.
Congrats! Okay, you've got her. Now, I'm passing through Louisville at about 5:30 in the morning. Meet me on 65 and we'll go on down to the Tn Lunch Run. I'll be on the Pearl White, two up and nothing but smiles.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Welcome aboard and to many fun miles a head........This will be a good place to get any questions answered.....

·
Registered
251 Posts
Congratulations and enjoy your new ride!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts