GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks

The reason I joined was because my husband is always on this site... If we are downstairs together and he is reading something funny on the site and starts laughing. I always ask him what is so funny and his reply is ALWAYS .. go to gl1800riders.com...so I did!!

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Congrats to lucky PearlblueRonsWife!!!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now that she has joined maybe she will quit reading over my shoulder.... :lol: .....then again probably not

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
01PearlBlueRon said:
Now that she has joined maybe she will quit reading over my shoulder.... :lol: .....then again probably not
Now what fun would THAT be :lol:

·
Registered
134 Posts
01PearlBlueRon said:
Ron, I think I would be more concerned with now that she has joined, she may quit looking/riding over your shoulder :) . Congrats Ron's wife!! Kinda neat to have a lady as member #1800 (nothing personal guys :) :) ).

·
Registered
264 Posts
Ron, does this mean there's gonna be two GL1800's in your garage?

Didn't Hal say something about giving a new wing away to the 1800th member? :D :D :D

Welcome aboard PearlblueRon'sWife.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wished he would give away a new wing..... :lol: ...thats about the only way there could be 2 in our garage. The first one keeps me broke now adding goodies... :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks everybody :) I appreciate the nice welcome .. nice to meet yall and by the way my name is Traci :p

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
PearlblueRonsWife said:
Thanks everybody :) I appreciate the nice welcome .. nice to meet yall and by the way my name is Traci :p
Howdy Traci! :)

I B Mike :D

·
Registered
71 Posts
I think we should refer to Ron as Traci's husband.......We know who calls the shots......RIGHT RON.................

·
Registered
615 Posts
Welcome Traci, you will love it here. Joy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts