Nice...

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
That's cool!:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
I wonder if I could get one with all the "bells and whistles". Just like the Blues Brothers cop car. :lol:

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
I wonder if I could get one with all the "bells and whistles". Just like the Blues Brothers cop car. :lol:
Suurrrre you can,....

But FIRST you need to go through the training, and become a COP!
Then,... the tough part,... Ya gatta get a JOB with a Police Department that uses them.

Good Luck :yes1:
thecruiser

·
Registered
235 Posts
Why? Isn't the purpose of a traffic officer on a bike to be able to more easily manuever traffic and/or higher speed pursuit? I thought these were dogs to ride and don't offer the benefits of a bike either. Weird...

·
Registered
152 Posts
Why? Isn't the purpose of a traffic officer on a bike to be able to more easily manuever traffic and/or higher speed pursuit? I thought these were dogs to ride and don't offer the benefits of a bike either. Weird...
Spyders dogs? Its a 106 hp 990 Rotax. Ours will roast the rear tire thru 2 gears, and if it wont outrun the wing, its pretty darn close. Power steering, anti lock brakes and a real reverse gear. Its plenty fast and manuverable. I just wish all 3 wheels brakes werent linked together so I could do donuts with it. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts