GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a call from Rene about an hour ago and she informed me that Beverly past away yesterday from an infection following her recent surgery.

Rene says that there will be a memorial service this Sunday at 2:00 PM and her board friends are invited to attend.The service will be held at the First Unitarian Universalist Church, 635 Prosperity Farms Rd., North Palm Beach FL, 33408.

I'll be attending so if anyone from the Naples area wants to meet up for the ride over, PM me to set things up.

Rene also asked me to let folks know that if anyone wants to make a donation to one of Beverly's favorite charities they can call Rene to get specific information. Her home number is 561-627-7778 if anyone wants to call with condolences or find out about donations.

I for one am going to miss Beverly's sharp tongue, friendly attitude, and her smile, especially when the smile was accompanied by a lightening fast flip of her middle finger(s), usually aimed at Wheels or myself. And Wheels has the pictures to prove it. She was one Grumpy Old Lady Biker, with a heart of gold.

Hope to see some of you on Sunday.

Jeff

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
RIP Beverly. Sad to hear, such a spunky lady.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Very Very Sad. Best wishes to her family and friends in their time of grief. :cry::cry:

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
That is very sad indeed. Prayers and condolences to her family.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Sad news indeed.

RIP Beverly.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Prayers for her family sent from Michigan

Ken & Oleta

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Sorry to hear of the loss. I never met her but she was obviously loved and respected by many.

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
very very sad news..

prayers for our "Bev" and Rene

Dennis

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
I've lost another very dear friend that I met as a result of this board and my bike. My heart is broken right now. Ride safe there Bev and try and take it easy on everyone till I get there, then you can pick on me again.

·
Registered
384 Posts
With a sad & heavy heart my family sends their condolences. R.I.P.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Sad to hear. Condolences to all her family and thr many on the board.

·
Registered
6,571 Posts

What does one say? She put up one helluva fight and will be missed by many more than any one person could realize. I am very sorry she's not with us anymore.

Though we may not be able to hear her voice, she will still "talk" to us. Just make sure you are listening.

I asked my mom to help Bev out with anything she needs "up there".

PS. Out of all the pictures that could have been posted I do believe that one sums her up quite well. That's a great pic! I don't see anything there except her smile! (as it should be)

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
What a sad ending to such a sad story,i only know bev from board posts but she was quite the lady,she will be sadly missed here :-( :-( :-( OLE YELLER MBG PA

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
Damn !!!!

Hope she rests in peace....

She was full of P and V when I saw her in the hospital....

Hate to hear it was due to infection....

1 - 20 of 157 Posts