GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are currently running a program for the extended warranties at a special price thru the end of the March. The program came with some guidelines. One of the most important was that you had to order it online. This allows us to do the sale at this price as we don't have to worry about a bunch of phone calls to place the order. In addition, the sale for the warranty (by itself) started on March 13. So I am sorry if you ordered it a few days before that but I have no pipeline to Honda so that they can give me advance info.

My final note: this sale ends March 31 and can not be extended for any reason so please don't call in April and jump up and down that we can make an exception for you because you have bought a lot of stuff from us. This Honda program ends March 31, 2004 and because we have to process it before the end of the day on March 31 we will probably cut the sale off around 2PM on March 31.

Any questions???? I think it has been pretty clear. We bend over as much as anybody I know of but - - - - - - - - - - -

----------------------------------------------------------------------

We got a few phone calls from people who didn't understand how the March sale worked. So we have changed it to the following. Please note that these price changes are the result of Honda reducing their costs on these items until the end of the month. So if you bought one of these last month, I am sorry but Honda created this program for all of the dealers and we have just received this new lower cost inventory.

GL1800

Honda 4 year Protection Plan. Sale Price $379 now thru March 31,2004
Nothing else to buy. For more info on plan: http://powersports.honda.com/the_goods/hpp/

Honda CB Radios, antennas or CD Players with mount
Take an additional 10% off of our online price
Offer good thru March 31, 2004
Nothing else to buy

Any "Honda Genuine Accessory"
Take an additional 20% off of our online price
Offer good thru March 31, 2004
Nothing else to buy.
Excludes CB Radio, antenna and CD player and mount.

You must place the order online and note "March Sale" in the comments section along with your VIN if you ordered an extended warranty.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Can't be spelled out any better than that. I WILL be ordering the extended warranty very soon. Thanks Hal................. :yes2:

·
Registered
880 Posts
As Bulldog said, LOUD AND CLEAR.
I bought mine at Christmas time on the 12% sale at about $403. I am quit happy evan at that price. That's the way marketing is now days. I bought a new computer about 2 months ago with several free "upgrades and rebates. 2 days after I bought my new computer I could have gotten double the memory and hard drive on another special for the same price.
Bulldog, you better add 2 pm in front of March 31 in your signature line.

·
Registered
12 Posts
sale

Hal,
I tried to order the extended warranty, cb radio & antenna online, but had forgotten my password. Actually I didn't remember registering in the first place, but was prompted that I had. After several failed attempts to get my password, I called and was assisted by a helpful young man, but I still don't have my pass word. Thanks for all the good deals.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Sonnie,

Send Lamonster an Email or PM, and I bet he can get your password for you.

Glad you got in on the sale.

Bulldog

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Sonnie,
If the computer knows you have registered then it can supply your password by email. At the top of the login page is a link to get your password. I did this myself as I had forgotten mine. In fact I don't remember registering.

Thanks Hal. I have never had a warranty that lasted longer than the payments.

·
Chard Member
13,063 Posts
Re: Can Canadians get in on this

jamesgoodchild said:
Hi Hal

Does the extended warranty extend to people in Canada? If it does, I'd be interested.

James
Nationwide Coverage
Covered repairs can be performed at any authorized Honda Motorcycle Dealership within the United States, including Hawaii and Alaska.
It's a USA Warranty Only!

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Your password for the online store is different than the one you use for the bulletin boards. If you can't figure out your online store password then send an e-mail to [email protected] and he can e-mail you back.

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
OK... as I see this I cannot call and order the warranty on april 2 ???? :wink: :wink:

The message is loud and clear here tooo.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts