GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We appreciate all of the people that want to correct our spelling but FUNANCING is the trademark that GE uses for its motorcycle financing business. So we didn't spell financing incorrectly nor are we trying to abuse the English language in this instance. My apologies to all of the English teachers out there. Although I don't use spell check.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Thanks Hal for all the hard work you and your staff put in. I just received the first half of my order yesterday, and the tires should be here today. All in all, great service and quick shipping as always.

As far as the spelling police go, I have this to say; GIVE IT UP!

Everyone, have a terrific day! :coffee1:

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Gezzz, for a while there I thought I was the only one that couldn't spell.

So I enrolled in a grade school class on English writting and now I can't fit into the desk.................:22yikes:

·
Registered
609 Posts
Sounds like Uncle Hal forgot to wipe off the heated wax that he uses on his hands.:wrong:
It fills up the empty brain cells, when he wipes off his forehead with wax!!!:eek:4:
But we all will over look that with kindness!!:bow:
Keep up the great work and tell the others to watch over you when washing hands of wax!!!hahahah
edmund

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Now you know what we have to put up with Hal....:cry: :coffee1:

Keep gettin better now Ya hear...

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Funancing

Gee Hal, I got it right away and I'ma Norweign. Actually I like Funancing better anyway.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Have you ever noticed how they spell,,,,,,,,, PHLEGM ? :wrong:

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
I don't get it. What's so FUN about financing? That's the part I hate most.:roll:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts