GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
GL1800Riders Founder
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We didn't break the record of the VTX guys but we did break our own record :D We had 90 users on at one time and I think we had 28 in the chat room. :lol: That was a lot of fun. :chat:

I still want to break this record so I think we should have the great and powerful Bulldog setup a date and time to go for it again. What do you say?

Thanks for your effort guys. Your the best. :bow:

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Oh hell.. now you've done it... put BULLDOG in charge of something! :a13:

And you thought his head was already big being the top poster with more posts than the next two combined :crew:

:duck:

·
Registered
57 Posts
My apologies to the entire team. After a 1.5 hour drive home I fell victim to the dreaded "Fell asleep in the recliner" disease. I missed the whole show but it sounds like Dawg had everything covered. BTW...was the popcorn buttered??
Sorry I let everyone down, it won't happen again. :oops:

·
Registered
71 Posts
How about setting a set time for every evening. Like 9:30 pm eastern. (stay with previous time trial) That way everyone has a shot at it everynight plus it will be a set time for anyone who wants to go to the chat room.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
On behalf of Meesh and myself, I gladly accept the challenge. I am honored to be asked to do this by my esteemed colleague, Lamonster :lol:

Stand by for news!

(as far as "UB Mike" goes, not so sure he will be invited....LOL)

Dawg

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Howie,

We can not accept any excuses for your absence. I mean what the heck man, what is more important, Hanging out with your buds, or feeding your family?...LOL

What are your days off?

Dawg

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Bulldog said:
(as far as "UB Mike" goes, not so sure he will be invited....LOL)

Dawg

ROFL!!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
:oops: my bad, too :oops:
sorry, I seldom check the site in the evenings, since I HAVE to beat the keyboards all day long ... and I'm on a POTS line at home, and ....
Oh heck, maybe I'll have to log on occasionally .... or you'll have to give "us" more warning ...

chat room? we've got a chat room? :D Sorry, haven't been in a chat room since before they were called chat rooms .... we used to have that "service" back on the bad old PDP/VAX days ... :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts