GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone checked the forecast?

Looks like snow/rain, I am sure there won't be any accumulation but sure thought we had seen the last of it.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
From a high of 81 today to a low of 25 on tues night. Chance of snow!!!!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I first heard it at a local restaurant and didn't believe it either until I looked at Intellicast.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Weather

I keep checking the weather in Ohio. I've been in Florida since October. I don't think I'll be back in Ohio until mid May. That might be a little early this year. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,944 Posts
Yes that is terrible. I had a nice ride today. My bike gave a temperature of 86*. Snow and rain mix for Tuesday night.

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Ohio weather sucks... just sayin' :evil:

·
Registered
478 Posts
but sure thought we had seen the last of it.

Ah! Now we know who the jinx is that caused this.

As my wife says, this is "Redbud Winter". When the redbud trees bloom (we saw the first yesterday), always expect a week of winter weather.

She also talks about "Blackberry Winter"

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,944 Posts
You guys are crazy, it never snows in Ohio.....
LOL Rduley you better keep your eyes closed if you don't want to see snow. :lol:

Ohio weather sucks... just sayin' :evil:
Jim, I don't care for the white stuff either. But I can't take the heat they are going to have in Florida in a month or so!

Ah! Now we know who the jinx is that caused this.

As my wife says, this is "Redbud Winter". When the redbud trees bloom (we saw the first yesterday), always expect a week of winter weather.

She also talks about "Blackberry Winter"
That's it Ken!! :thumbup: Poor it on Ohiowinger!! :lol: It's always his fault no matter what the problem is!! :twisted::lol::lol::lol: If it is not his fault it is Michar's fault! :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts