GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
Crucible07......just a heads up. If you go to the Post Office you can view their pictures on the wall. Guess I did it again Bobby. >:) One of these days I will learn what you keep telling me......"Once you say something you can't take it back". I'm just a slow learner. My wife is still trying to convince me that their is still some hope left for me.:wink2: Have a great weekend. Rain off & on here for the next 3-4 days. :rain1:

Reactions: Clamper

·
Registered
212 Posts
Crucible07......just a heads up. If you go to the Post Office you can view their pictures on the wall. Guess I did it again Bobby. >:) One of these days I will learn what you keep telling me......"Once you say something you can't take it back". I'm just a slow learner. My wife is still trying to convince me that their is still some hope left for me.:wink2: Have a great weekend. Rain off & on here for the next 3-4 days. :rain1:
Crucible07, don't belive that bum from California, we may have a few problems and most of us are mediciated, but for the most part, were at least semi sane, the marjority of the time anyway..

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im not new i have rode with alot of you when this sight got hacked i could never login so i just did a whole new name i was bluenuts pooch can tell you who i am we go to breakfast at ogies all the time

·
Registered
5,724 Posts
Bobby, crucible07 has ridden with us to Malad 2 or 3 times to pay the recreation tax and even came to the 1st Ride for Pie I think, I know he and his wife been to at least one. As for that Kalifornia dude, well ya just gotta understand that California is the land of fruits and NUTS!.........:joke::joke:

Reactions: Clamper and CAWing

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
Crucible07, don't belive that bum from California, we may have a few problems and most of us are mediciated, but for the most part, were at least semi sane, the marjority of the time anyway..
Bobby, crucible07 has ridden with us to Malad 2 or 3 times to pay the recreation tax and even came to the 1st Ride for Pie I think, I know he and his wife been to at least one. As for that Kalifornia dude, well ya just gotta understand that California is the land of fruits and NUTS!.........:joke::joke:
Bobby & Pooch, I appreciate the glowing character reference. I usually don't get them that good. Must be because you Utonians are starting to rub off on me. I decided that in my senior years I would start to associate with some folks who had some Class and you UT folks fit the bill. Hope you all have a great weekend, still raining here. :rain1::grin2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts