GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wish it was warmer so I could go ride ,but I must go to work
work work work ,yesterday was 68 and I wanted to ride so bad .
Both bikes are ready wheel puncture is checked ,oil is OK battery is fully charged .now I just need a day off .maybe Saturday .
we are holding a swap meet at the American legion off loop 820 and Randallmill rd. exit starts at 10;AM pm me if you want to come .Hope you get all the little things taken care of .so far we have no trouble out of our Hannigan ,our installers are great ,I did have one thing on the trunk but they walked me thought it on the phone :congrats::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
539 Posts
I really feel for you guys :nojoke: but can't quite reach you :wrong: You need to come to south Florida and :biker: :biker: :biker: :eek:4:. As an ex-Indiana guy I know what you mean but Spring is just around the corner and everybody gets to

:biker: :biker: :biker: . Today is the coldest day we have had since we got here first week of Dec. high today sixty eight

·
Registered
64 Posts
We were at -14 this morning. That has to be a record for SE Iowa and just a few days ago it was slightly above 50 with some sun. Nothing like an afternoon ride when cabin fever is catching up to you.:coffee1:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Gee Fellas

Sorry about the poor weather conditions in your area.

I just returned from picking up a couple of lunches (we chose not to cook today).

I rode the Royal Star for this task.....51 degrees and not a cloud in the sky.

Near perfect riding weather....!!!!

Kerrville in April, be there and experience it, or stay home and only read about it.

:popcorn: :doorag:

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
9 this morining, 1 tonight without wind chill factor....reporting -10 tonight....

this sucks!:twisted:

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
High of 64 today, low of 31 tonight....I can't live through much more of this freezing cold...

·
Registered
254 Posts
16* here tonight and some signs of warming for Saturday...I DO NOT LIKE THIS !! :wrong: Read all the way through WingWorld today and thought about all of the summer rides and told my wife I am ready. However, when the scorching summer weather arrives, I do not like that either. So, guess I am mainly a spring and fall rider, at least for the long trips.

Another day of cabin fever tomorrow, but I know that I will survive to ride again. Where is Al Gore when we need him?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Geezz I would dearly love to see 50 I left home this morning it was 36 got home this evening it was 37 only rode 350 miles today thoes Baker Wings are worth everypenny I had to try them out

·
Registered
952 Posts
Supposed to be a nice weekend here with temps in the mid 60's. Copilot and I are going to take a little ride up north to the Arlington area.
I heard from a friend in Mankato, MN yesterday. Said it was -24 degrees with a wind chill of -48!!!!! Man. I couldn't live live that!!!

-Dan

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Danbgt

We will be out tomorrow ,if your in Arlington and want another rider call us
pm me and I will give you my # we live in Bedford only 15 min from Arlington
see ya on the road Blade & thunder .:thumbup:tow black trikes how cool .

·
Registered
952 Posts
We will be out tomorrow ,if your in Arlington and want another rider call us
pm me and I will give you my # we live in Bedford only 15 min from Arlington
see ya on the road Blade & thunder .:thumbup:tow black trikes how cool .
I wish I had seen your post before we left. We could have at least met. I leave work at noon on Fridays, so I didn't see this until this morning.
We had a nice ride up to Arlington on Saturday. Met up with Charlie and Linda Sheldon for a very enjoyable visit.
Copilot and I had a nice ride back to Houston on Sunday. Temps got up to almost 80 with bright sunshine. Was a bit windy, but the trike don't mind the wind.;)

See y'all in April!!!

-Dan

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
I went to bike night last night. It was 75 and not too bad of a ride. I did get a little hot and sweaty, but a cool green tea fixed me up....:joke:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts