GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love winter riding and good breakfast eats (local greasy spoon) on the weekends, dry roads of course. Any winter riders out there interested in forming an informal Polar Bear Breakfast Meet or Meet/Ride in the central CT / surrounding area? PM, email me, or respond to this thread and let's get the Polar Bears out there!

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
I love winter riding and good breakfast eats (local greasy spoon) on the weekends, dry roads of course. Any winter riders out there interested in forming an informal Polar Bear Breakfast Meet or Meet/Ride in the central CT / surrounding area? PM, email me, or respond to this thread and let's get the Polar Bears out there!
That sound like a possible plan, I'll see what thursday and friday look like. I might have to work. I LOVE.breakfast!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Get on Wild bills e-mail list. [email protected]

Pretty much year round except rain. Mostly eastern CT. Nice bunch. I go sometimes but have to work too. It sucks.
Warren

Meeting at 0900 hrs. If there is a change in the schedule a email the day before by 2000hrs or 8PM
Monday
Franklin Town Line Diner
107 Route 32, North Franklin, CT 06254
Tuesday
Dunkin Donuts
Salem Tpke, Norwich, CT 06360
Wednesday
Taft Restaurant 137 Norwich Ave, Taftville, CT 06380
Thursday
Whistle Stop Restaurant
15 Palmer St. Pawcatuck, CT
(Pat let me know if they are still open)
Christmas Eve a time to be with your family for Christmas Day
I wish all the BBR friends and their love ones a Merry Christmas
Wild Bill

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I work too

Well hello and thanks to all that have posted to this thread! Don't feel bad as I am no where near retirement and work myself. I have also been working massive amounts of over time lately, so it's a crapshoot to figure out what weekend day or Friday I might have off. At this point, if I didn't use my Wing as a daily driver, I wouldn't get to ride often. I get so frustrated at times with having a FT job because I have the urge to just spend a few months and bike across country! Only other problem is I have to build a kennel/cargo trailer to take my two dogs on multi day trips with me. The immediate problem now seems to be finding like minded die hard winter riders. My best friend and long time riding buddy who is 17 years older than me, decided to retire and move to South Carolina a few years back. He and his SO want me to move down there so bad but my place is here in CT. I find myself to be the youngest in the Winger crowd, but what can I say, I just love the Goldwing! The Eastern CT thing sounds good, but again, would have to be on the weekend days for me. Think I will get on Wild Bill's email list.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts