GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what a great weekend ride it all started with a fudge run to cave spring ga for some fudge for my wife who has been laid up for a good while .
the next few pictuers are of the spring in cave spring ga where people come and get there drinking water .
the fudge shop(martha jane's fudge ) is in the peddler building is on hwy 411 on the left side of the road if your comming from alabama
to us we think this fudge is better than what you get in gatlinburg .

sunday we met up with the GWRRA from anniston alabama and road to high falls just out side guntersville . had a great time glad spring is here .

ride safe .................jduck

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Very nice pictures!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
52 Posts
I was on the 2012 wing that was at High Falls when you arrived with the F6B and the sport bike. Wish I had run into you at the fudge factory!!!!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was on the 2012 wing that was at High Falls when you arrived with the F6B and the sport bike. Wish I had run into you at the fudge factory!!!!
we saw you to nice rides and i think you had a HD with you to . check out the fudge the next time your in cave spring ga .
where in alabama are you from ? .............jduck

·
Registered
52 Posts
we saw you to nice rides and i think you had a HD with you to . check out the fudge the next time your in cave spring ga .
where in alabama are you from ? .............jduck
The three of us are from Cullman. The Harley's weren't with us, only Honda's in our group!!!! The next time you are in that area, check out South Sauty Creek Resort for good bacon cheeseburgers and homemade cakes!!!! It's only about 10 miles from High Falls.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The three of us are from Cullman. The Harley's weren't with us, only Honda's in our group!!!! The next time you are in that area, check out South Sauty Creek Resort for good bacon cheeseburgers and homemade cakes!!!! It's only about 10 miles from High Falls.

we are allways looking for a new place to eat thanks ...........jduck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts