GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2018 GLB 6M
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friday, I left Berkshire County MA to ride up Route 100 to Route 17 (Mad River Valley) to Route 7, 30 miles south of Burlington VT. Rode that back home to Pownal VT and back home. About an 8 hour ride.

Saturday, I took Route 7 south from Pittsfield MA to Kent CT to Route 55 in Wingdale NY. Met up with a fellow Gen6 person and we spent an hour talking shop about our bikes. Mainly talked about the extras we put on our bikes and the previous bikes we've owned before the currents ones. Great way to break up the day.

I continued my day with riding to Lagrangeville NY and had dinner at the Daily Planet. Took the Taconic back to Craryville NY to Richmond MA to back home. Another enjoyable 7 hour day.

Sunday, breakfast in Williamstown MA, rode around the backroads of Bennington VT to Petersburgh NY along the Mohawk Trail (Route 2) and back home.

Nice way to spend the longest weekend of this year!
:)

World Map Slope Atlas Font

Tire Plant Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light Fuel tank

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Plant Vehicle

·
Registered
2018 GLB 6M
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This section of Route 17, from Route 100, is very fun and technical. First time ever I dragged / scraped both pegs going around turns with this bike. Bike was very stable and smooth during the ride.

Route 125 in VT, south of this shot, is also a fun ride.

Map Font Parallel Rectangle Screenshot

·
Registered
2018 GLB 6M
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The App Gap is in very nice shape. No worries at all.

The route you have planned sounds great!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts