GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to dinner tonight and Holly said she decided to sign up for this board. I think she got tired of all my posts and not responding. Boy, am I ever going to have to watch what I post from now on!!! LOL's

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Boy your going to be in trouble now Dennis!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yup, I'm on the forum now. I met such nice people down in Lansing on New Year's day, that I thought I would join in. I am looking forward to meeting many more of you at Cats Cade and the Colorado ride. See you soon, you can't miss me on the big ol' orange trike. :D

·
Registered
9,135 Posts
Welcome to the board Holly! Great bunch of folks here! Look forward to meeting you at Cats-Cade and seeing you at Rockies Gold!

(and she reads this and thinks to herself....how does this person from Florida know my name?...)

Scary isn't it!

Bartman

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
dtbmjax - aka Bartman said:
(and she reads this and thinks to herself....how does this person from Florida know my name?...)

Scary isn't it!

Bartman
Maybe she thinks you read her name in the first post. Maybe she thinks you have a screw loose. :wink:

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Holly,

Welcome aboard and about time. You have had the riding credentials for a long time already.

Just remember, believe less than 10% of what you read on this board. That includes what either Dennis or I write as well.

Glad to have you here.

Bulldog

·
Registered
9,135 Posts
tequilaroy said:
dtbmjax - aka Bartman said:

Scary isn't it!

Bartman
Maybe she thinks you read her name in the first post. Maybe she thinks you have a screw loose. :wink:
Well DUH!!!!!!! Hell. I did it the hard way. I saw where she was from, knew she was going to Cats Cade so looked it up on the Cats Cade registration site. And I thought I was being slick. I've often been told I have mind like steel trap. The problem is that it's rusty! :D

Bartman

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Welcome Holly,
Orangetrike.....wonder what color yur bike is? :wink: :lol:
I've been waiting for someone riding orange
to use the name MARMALADE,
cuzz their orange ride was so sweet. :roll: :lol:
DC

1 - 9 of 9 Posts