·
Registered
837 Posts
Next door to Citrus Tower...

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
Next door to Citrus Tower...
Well lets just say, 2 blocks NORTH of Citrus Tower on Hwy 27 on the right. It sits up on a hill and can easily be missed. Parking lot entry is off E. Division St ON THE RIGHT.

·
Registered
509 Posts
I will use my GPS this time! The confusion before was there was another RTE at the BBQ under the Tower. I will also have a friend who rides a F6B come along.

·
IronMan
17,631 Posts
HOPE TO SEE BUNCH THERE . COULD USE SOME BBQ !! :)

·
Registered
837 Posts
I plan to attend and I hope to bring my friend Jerry also...

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
The wife finally said I could go. (y)

·
IronMan
17,631 Posts
GONNA HAVE TO WEAR MY LONG JOHNS ;)

Reactions: Steve 0080

·
Registered
208 Posts
Well what do ya know? I was hoping to find out about doing some sort of a ride somewhere here in Fla. one of these days.... and I came across this thread. I don't know my way around this forum real well, and obviously I'm kinda new here. Anyway, hope to be able to ride up from the Spring Hill area to meet some of you fine fellers. Anybody headed up from the West Coast area that wants to ride with me?

Gary

·
Registered
509 Posts
Well what do ya know? I was hoping to find out about doing some sort of a ride somewhere here in Fla. one of these days.... and I came across this thread. I don't know my way around this forum real well, and obviously I'm kinda new here. Anyway, hope to be able to ride up from the Spring Hill area to meet some of you fine fellers. Anybody headed up from the West Coast area that wants to ride with me?

Gary
Fla rider should be coming up from the Tampa Area ...

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Heated top for me...
Heated jacket, gloves, ski pants, wool socks and chemical toe warmers for me. Dress rehearsal for DV next month. LOL

Reactions: Steve 0080
1 - 15 of 15 Posts