GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I met a guy in my backyard (southern Ohio) today that is new here and wanted to welcome him. Welcome Don Neal! He took home one of my car tires that I was just about finished with that was mounted and ready to go for a trial Darksdie ride. I promised him he wouldn't crash, burn up and go to hell for using it. I'm interested in his thoughts about it. I hope to be on my wing before long. I sure need to clear out the cobwebs in my head after recouperating from my health issues.

Bash.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on guys...this is not the norm.

·
UBposting IBchatting
1,018 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Don! You've met one of the good guys in Bash. Rich and I rode to WOTS in North Carolina with the Bash's a few years back and had a great time. :)
One warning...if you get a phone call that a truck backed into your bike and knocked it over, DON'T believe it! ;)

Glad to have you here on the forum

Rich & Becky

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,676 Posts
Welcome, Don!

Bet you'll be like most of us and find a lot of great info here.

Learn safely.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Howdy

From Central Ahia...

Welcome to the nuthouse.
NEVER run a CT! Causes dain bramage I've heard. Bash apparently love company in his misery!!:22yikes:

And Bash: whatever your issues--get the heck better and get to ridin'!!:thumbup:

·
Banned
11,396 Posts
Hi Don.Welcome to the nut house.not everyone is as Sane as I am,:shrug:
So being a tad on the Nutty side helps get through some of the grumpy old farts who whine in a post so much around this pond.lol :joke:

Just remember this board is "A little Information & a hellofalot of Entertainment" and you'll be good to go.
Oh yeah-"Tough skin" is required or get the hell out..(Just kidding)

BTW:
You met one (two if you got to meet His lovely bride) of the nicest people I have ever met from a internet forum.:bow::bow:

Enjoy the new tire,and don't be shy.:thumbup:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Welcome in, Don! We're glad you're here. Enjoy the ride, and the friends you're bound to meet here.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Welcome, Don, from the Shenandoah Valley!

I'm originally from Columbus and my wife's from Ironton, so we kknow a bit about southern Ohio. Shoot, I even got a speeding ticket in Marietta once!

·
Registered
714 Posts
Welcome Don. I went on a 3 hour cruise and found my self stuck on this forum. I could have done worse. There are a great bunch of folks here with lots of opinions and/or advice.

:yes1:

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Hey Bash.....go tell Don, he's missing his party!!!:roll::shrug::shrug:

Welcome Don....where ever you are!:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's fine Don! Bring me shiny rim back! OR put a new tire on it and return please! Another goodyear (if you can find one.)

Bash.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I stand corrected. Don told me he was NOT a newbie and he had over 200 posts to his credit. I just figured if I hadn't heard of him before now he was a newbie. I mean after all...he's riding in MY backyard! and I didn't know of him. How dare him! Ha! Ha! Might be a new riding buddy. So Don,...come over to the Dark-side board and tell us about your experience on a car tire.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts