GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Prowler #75, Bill...GandyFire
Prowler #76, Gary...Florida Red Wing

Your welcoming gifts will arrive shortly, a year's free membership in our Jelly of the Month Club, and an autographed 8X10 glossy photo of the Grand Poobah (Prowler #1). Use it to repel rodents and insects:eek:4:

Tom
Keeper and assigner of the official Prowler numbers, and guardian of the 716 page Prowler's Manifesto.

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
Tom,

I am almost done reading my copy of the Prowler's Manifesto.

I will send it on to the next sign upperrrrr....

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
Tom,
I am almost done reading my copy of the Prowler's Manifesto.
I will send it on to the next sign upperrrrr....
it's a ride to eat club...so...
that would be "Prowlers Manifatso"
:)

Dennis

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dennis, only your quick wit could have thought of that, but we love you anyway:eek:4:

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
Dennis, only your quick wit could have thought of that, but we love you anyway:eek:4:
the post op meds are working great..
..the Dr. said NOT to take them with alcohol
..haha...
...boy is he ever clueless

:)

Dennis

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So what you're saying is now would be a fun time to go flying, oh wait, you're already flying:lol:

·
Registered
361 Posts
Prowler #75, Bill...GandyFire
Prowler #76, Gary...Florida Red Wing

Your welcoming gifts will arrive shortly, a year's free membership in our Jelly of the Month Club, and an autographed 8X10 glossy photo of the Grand Poobah (Prowler #1). Use it to repel rodents and insects:eek:4:

Tom
Keeper and assigner of the official Prowler numbers, and guardian of the 716 page Prowler's Manifesto.
Tom,
Thanks for the warm welcome to the Prowlers. My brother-in-law and I enjoyed visiting with all the Prowlers. Not to mention, it was a nice morning for a motorcycle ride.

You are too generous with the gifts. Please forward my copy of the "Grand Poobah" 8 X 10 glossy to the White House. If it's as effective as you say at cleaning out varmints, maybe Washington will be a better place due to my sacrifice. :lol:

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Tom,
Thanks for the warm welcome to the Prowlers. My brother-in-law and I enjoyed visiting with all the Prowlers. Not to mention, it was a nice morning for a motorcycle ride.

You are too generous with the gifts. Please forward my copy of the "Grand Poobah" 8 X 10 glossy to the White House. If it's as effective as you say at cleaning out varmints, maybe Washington will be a better place due to my sacrifice. :lol:
Didn't want to hijack this thread - but the devil made me do it.:cool:... Hey Gary - we will be seeing you in about 2 months ... Thanks for continuing to send Geezer GPS files! :yes1:

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Gil,
I was just reading the Prowler's Manifesto, doing a little research. On page 514 it addresses the procedure for Prowlers who buy new Goldwings:

any Prowler who purchases a new Goldwing must allow all fellow Prowlers to take a test ride on said motorcycle so as to give their expert opinions on styling, ride, handling, and all around performance. Members shall test ride said motorcycle in order of their Prowler number...:eek:4:

We'll break it in for ya Gil:22yikes:

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Hey Gil,
I was just reading the Prowler's Manifesto, doing a little research. On page 514 it addresses the procedure for Prowlers who buy new Goldwings:

any Prowler who purchases a new Goldwing must allow all fellow Prowlers to take a test ride on said motorcycle so as to give their expert opinions on styling, ride, handling, and all around performance. Members shall test ride said motorcycle in order of their Prowler number...:eek:4:

We'll break it in for ya Gil:22yikes:
Yeah - I'm # 5 right after OBT ---! :popcorn:

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
By the time my number comes up it will be ready for new tires.

·
Registered
351 Posts
NO room for u to park heer in the park. Its so crouded I havent seen my neighbors in 5 weeks......See yah! :thumbup: good luck with your new ride !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts