GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bob finally re-joined the new board!!

Welcome back - we've missed your wit and wisdom here! I hope all is well for you and that you'll be able to make it back up for the 2nd Annual 2.5 Mile Mountain Run :lol:

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Hey Bob,glad to see you rejoined us!

Funny,I was just thinking about 20 minutes ago that it might be time to start talking about the 2nd Annual 2.5 mile Northwest Mountain Run.
What about it guys?

Here's a link to a larger version of this pic,too big to post here:
http://home.comcast.net/~jkelton9/image ... yGroup.jpg

Hey Quickdraw and Jon,whatever happened to the cd with all the pics?

·
Registered
6,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got the CD ready to burn - I made one for Quickdraw to review and gave it to him at the Hurricane Ridge Lunch Ride. I'm not sure if he's even looked at it yet...

Drop me an address and I can mail one off to anyone interested.

·
Registered
177 Posts
2.5 mile club

I'm ready to ride, anytime anywhere on either bike :lol: :D Hey BOB you decided to get back with us. I dont post as much as I did before I got the FJR as I'm on three diffrent boards :yes:
roger/orangestreak
rogerfjrfaster

·
Registered
759 Posts
well son of a gun...that silver wing do look purdy eh????...hehe...hey I'm ready for that puny little 2.5 mile ride anytime....and...I promise to keep the cb radio waves cleared.....NOT!!!!! might get my bike back from Marysville by the time the 2.5 ride happens...aint holding my breath. Thanks for the welcome back guys...it is appreciated. ride safe everyone.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Speaking of the 2.5 mile gang........where is Quickdraw?

Welcome back Bob.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Robert, Wher you been boy? We who remember, missed ya.

Glad to see you on this 20th century board.

Bulldog

·
Registered
16 Posts
Motor Punkin R.I.P.

Hi Folks!! I also was thinking about the 2.5 miler the other day What a blast that was. My first group ride in years. My last group ride befor that was with the Sunday Morning sliders in Marin County years ago. The only thing is I'll not be on the Motor Punkin as she was totaled back in November (T-Boned by a blind driver) MY leg is healed enough I can ride again and January 19th I took delivery of my 2004 Black Cherry ABS. I guess I'll have to keep this one a bit cleaner as the color realy shows the dirt. But when its clean and the sun is shinning (Rair occurance in the Puget Sound area these days) It sure is purdy. I'll be watching for more news on this.

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Quickdraw

For those who wonder, Quickdraw is alive and
well. Stopped and had coffee with him on Sunday.

He was working his behind off, trying to catch up
on what he let slide while building his shop. Has
not even had time for a good ride, but I think it is
because there hasn't been enough snow for him.

Anyway, he working so hard he even has two monitors
hooked to the same computer. Now that's DEDICATION.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts