GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks Fireman Howie was found lerking on the Americade Board. I found out he is the proud owner of and 02 Wing and have invited him to join us hear. I think we will find that he will join us for the Friday Americade Ride.

Howie is a resident of Attic NY. Yes the place I don't want to vist any of or members at. You know the big walls with the pill boxes on top.

I am sure he has some intresting stories to tell us about the Big House and the Fire Department.

Andy

·
Registered
88 Posts
Is that the Howie with the Santa hat that is friends with WC??? Welcome to the dark side, bud! C'mon in, the snow is fine. :D

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Welcome to the community from the "left coast". :D

·
Registered
837 Posts
Welcome aboard Fireman Howie. I think you'll like the folks here abouts.
This is a great board with a great bunch of people.

Don't be shy now. :oops:

·
Registered
188 Posts
well thanks to all for the warm welcome. as far as being a lurker on the americade page i am a regular as much as anyone could be a regular on there and yes i do wear a santa hat during the holidays lol just wait till you see what they got planed for me for valentines day :shock: if anyone ever wants to come to attica for a visit (outside the wall visit) i would be happy to tell stories and give a small tour of the outside of the two prision's we have here lol.. talked to the wife about the ride thru the gap and she gave me permission to go by myself or she might even jump on the back of my bike but i dought that....i think she has got shopping plans lol again thanks for the warm welcome howie

·
Registered
824 Posts
Welcome to the board from the REPUBLIC OF TEXAS!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts