GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Winter has finally arrived in the Lowcountry of South Carolina! Woke up to a frosty 39 degrees this AM. High today will be 49 degrees. We have been spoiled down here with these mid 60's and mid 70's das recently. Time to "man-up" now. LOL!!

( Honey, where'd you say you hung up my heavy coat? )

·
Registered
639 Posts
I planned a afterwork ride here in AZ after work yesterday. Weatherman said sunny and 75 degrees. I got home it was cloudy, windy, and spotted showers with a temp in the low 60's. Got a little wet but a great ride anyway.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Winter has finally arrived in the Lowcountry of South Carolina! Woke up to a frosty 39 degrees this AM. High today will be 49 degrees. We have been spoiled down here with these mid 60's and mid 70's das recently. Time to "man-up" now. LOL!!

( Honey, where'd you say you hung up my heavy coat? )
Sounds like an AFTERNOON ride is on the agenda!:wink2:

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
10 degrees here this morning, so far this week my wing hasn’t been out of the garage but maybe tomorrow..............

·
Registered
5,908 Posts
winter has finally arrived in the lowcountry of south carolina! Woke up to a frosty 39 degrees this am. High today will be 49 degrees. We have been spoiled down here with these mid 60's and mid 70's das recently. Time to "man-up" now. Lol!!

( honey, where'd you say you hung up my heavy coat? )
thats not cold. I though i was going to see photos of lots of snow

·
Registered
417 Posts
Time to "Man up" I am not sure if I ever posted this before or not, but it seems appropriate. Keep in mind this is not the "Wimpy" wind chill, this is the real deal. (1996 I think)

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
Time to "Man up" I am not sure if I ever posted this before or not, but it seems appropriate. Keep in mind this is not the "Wimpy" wind chill, this is the real deal. (1996 I think)

At that temperature, electrons are beginning to slow down. At least mine would.

·
Registered
468 Posts
It was about 10 degrees colder in the midlands, Columbia area, I rode any way. Got up to a blistering 50 degrees

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Well, we have about 17" of heavy, wet, white stuff that arrived here on Saturday. Won't be getting the Wing out for a while.

Reactions: RickLB
1 - 11 of 11 Posts