GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been making plans to attend the R.G. and it's been on my mind for the past two weeks, I even made reservations. I'm ready to go! Monday I had a STROKE and got out of the hospital this evening, Drs' say no, no 95% blockage in the brain, so now I have to see a neuro surgeon in Columbus Tuesday and go from there. Well Crap! Prayers are appreciated.

Bash.

Note: A heart felt thanks to everyone who has kept me in their prayers. It means a lot to me and it's working!

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Sorry to hear that. Prayers from TN. Hope you find some great doctors to get you back in the saddle.

·
Registered
323 Posts
God bless you Bash I sure hope everything will turn out ok. I'll have you on my mind and prayers as you go through your ordeal. Good Luck. Don't give up and keep on fighting like heck and you'll pull out.

May God Bless &
Prayers from Tennessee
Steve & Gloria :thumbup:

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
Prayers for a speedy recovery, from Michigan.
At least you'll be around for next years R. G.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Prayers from Kansas, I mean North Dakota at the present time.Heal quick.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Prayers sent from mbg pa,OLE YELLER MBG PA

·
Registered
624 Posts
Praying for your rapid recovery and back to riding from North Carolina.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Bash, I'm sorry you have to go through this. My mom had multiple strokes plus heart surgery twice. It was scary, but they fixed what they could and got her on meds that helped. Now she drives all over the east coast. "And I'm going to keep going places and doing things just as long as I can," she says. Here is an interesting blog post on dealing with some of the Big Stuff we all face.

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
Bash,
More Prayers from Michigan.

Concentrate on obeying the Dr."s for now. There is always RG2012.
(hear that PODO?)
thecruiser

1 - 20 of 44 Posts