GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I took the plunge today and bought a Bushtec Quantum GL. I'm going up to Jacksboro to get it next week if the weather holds. I've got to say that dealing with John and crew has been a real pleasure so far. Everything you guys have said about them is true so far.

·
Registered
192 Posts
You will enjoy the trailer; and even more importantly, you will like the customer support Bushtec provides!
I own a 20+ year old Bushtec (bought 15th hand), and they always provide any technical information I may need, no questions asked.
Wish I could afford a new one; but that is just not in the cards for me right now.

Please Ride Safe:
Rick

·
Registered
634 Posts
:cool: Bentwing, are you going to make it an overnite trip or one day round trip?

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Jim, I haven't decided for sure. Thought I might go up early and head on back....but you know how that goes. You are more than welcome to come with.....wadda you think?

·
Registered
634 Posts
:doorag: Bentwing, When you pick out a day shoot me an e-mail. Next week looks pretty busy, but may be able to wiggle out of something and go for a ride. Prefer rain free. The Jacksboro area has been picking up a ton of rain lately.:shrug:

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will go early Sat for sure if the weather holds. When I talked to John at Bushtec today he said that they had so much rain lately that he was starting to feel like the Aflac duck. Hopefully it will clear out and it will be a nice weekend...I'll be in touch!!

·
Registered
939 Posts
Congrats Bentwing. Many happy miles to you. I think you will be surprised how well the Bushtec pulls :lol: for you and how much stuff your wife can get in the trailer for her.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Congrats on your New Bushtec Quantum, you will love it, I love mine, lets have pictures posted when you get it , Andrew, John and everyone up there are super, I had the pleasure of riding up from Florida a couple of times to the factory and it amazed me each time. Enjoy the Quantum.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts