GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bwiley talked me into it and today we installed a Falken ZIEX 912 195/55/16 on my 03 Wing. Wow what a ride! Thanks to all of you who posted advice. I did a lot of reading before final decision. Glad I did. Hey where can I get a Darkside sticker I've seen here?

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
:congrats: and Welcome to the DARKSIDE....... :flg:
PM sent...

·
Registered
111 Posts
:congrats: Just remember PSI matters, 44 is about it. Enjoy your tire, it's a good choice. FB

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
I am sure Murgie will be along tonight or later this weekend to issue a number :thumbup: You picked a great tire and its handling is second to none :yes1:. Good Luck and enjoy the new found ride :thumbup:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the DS Eroone it's the best decision I ever made on changing the ride of our GW. Your signifigent other well praise you for it to.:thumbup::congrats:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
:congrats:and welcome to the Darkside!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Welcome Aroone:congrats:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
bwiley talked me into it and today we installed a Falken ZIEX 912 195/55/16 on my 03 Wing. Wow what a ride! Thanks to all of you who posted advice. I did a lot of reading before final decision. Glad I did. Hey where can I get a Darkside sticker I've seen here?
Welcome to the board and a bigger welcome to the Darkside!!! Wanna eat some Darkside cookies??? Pm me and take a ride to Wi. !!!

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
welcome aboard can't wait till i install my falken on bike to give it a whirl but still have alot of tire left on kumho before then.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts