GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Legend in His Own Mind
4,671 Posts
Looks great but thats a helluva lot of green for some rolling luggage. T.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tvbveb said:
Looks great but thats a helluva lot of green for a rolling suitcase. T.
Yes but it will allow me ride to business trips that I normally wouldn't be able to because of the amount of stuff I will need to bring with me.

Best Regards,

Shane

·
Legend in His Own Mind
4,671 Posts
ShaneStump said:
tvbveb said:
Yes but it will allow me ride to business trips that I normally wouldn't be able to because of the amount of stuff I will need to bring with me.

Best Regards,

Shane
Yeah thats great, I'm glad for you and no flame was intended. But Bushtec's trailers just seem kinda pricey too me. But what isn't pricey for a Goldwing including the original purchase price??? LOL T.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tvbveb said:
ShaneStump said:
tvbveb said:

Best Regards,

Shane
Yeah thats great, I'm glad for you and no flame was intended. But Bushtec's trailers just seem kinda pricey too me. But what isn't pricey for a Goldwing including the original purchase price??? LOL T.
While I agree the Bushtecs cost more $$$ than the average trailer, you have to look at what you are getting. Besides a stellar reputation for quality & service, I know Bushtec will be there if I need them.

Best Regards,

Shane

B

·
0 Posts
tvbveb said:
...what isn't pricey for a Goldwing including the original purchase price??? LOL T.
Gold Wing $18-22,000 :D
Bushtec trailer $4-5000 :shock:
CSC trike conversion $14,000 :eek:4:

Total $36-41,000 :22yikes:

But the fun factor is priceless :a13:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Congratulations Shane! You'll really enjoy your new Bushtec. It affords so many more opportunities for motorcycle travel. Ruth and me just love our Bushtec. Many people, including myself, complain about the purchase price of a Bushtec. I solved that problem by telling Ruth and myself that our Bushtec purchase would be our first and last trailer purchase. "See honey...that $5,700.00 spread out over the next fifteen years isn't so bad after all"!
We're big Bustec fans...hope you enjoy yours! :D

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BruceHarrisJr said:
Congratulations Shane! You'll really enjoy your new Bushtec. It affords so many more opportunities for motorcycle travel. Ruth and me just love our Bushtec. Many people, including myself, complain about the purchase price of a Bushtec. I solved that problem by telling Ruth and myself that our Bushtec purchase would be our first and last trailer purchase. "See honey...that $5,700.00 spread out over the next fifteen years isn't so bad after all"!
We're big Bustec fans...hope you enjoy yours! :D
Thanks! I agree that the Bushtec will be a ONE-TIME, LONG-TIME purchase! I will be pulling it with both my GL1800 and FJR1300. I have been thinking about purchasing Dell's 20.1" "notebook" for upcoming business travel and I will definitely need a trailer if I want to take the bike (which I do)!

BTW, did you get everything in DL figured out?

Best Regards,

Shane

·
Registered
19,232 Posts
Bushtec owner-completely satisfied with the best trailer :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts