GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my Kilimanjaro 4.0 jacket (older style on sale)(thanks for the link to that sale guys). Also from FirstGear I got a free pair of ratcheting tie down straps, got another nail in my rear tire (it was along the edge of the tire and didn't leak when I pulled it, think it went into the sidewall:-(), second plug for the rear, I don't think I trust that still beautifully treaded tire anymore. Looking for a rear takeoff wheel and tire from a trike conversion now. Got laid off from my work as well. I seem to have gotten a lot more than I bargained for this week.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As they say, stuff happens but I'm not going to cry in my beer. Think I'll eat some :popcorn:.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Congratulation on the jacket and ratcheting straps.

Sorry to hear about the nail in the tire, I just replaced my rear tire because of a nail.:cry:

Sorry to hear about your job. Hope you can find something soon. Our company has started moving some production operators into our maintenance department in an effort to keep from letting anyone go. Don't know how long that will last. Maybe another stimulus package to some big bank so they can buy out another bank in trouble will help. Congress just got their 2.8% pay raise while the tax payers are taking pay cuts and losing their jobs. :wrong:

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
Sent you a PM regarding trike take-off wheels...

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I may not have a job but I got a wing, a nice jacket and two free straps. Things are looking up.

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Hope things continue to improve:22yikes: Having the Wing, I am sure, is a great help. Hope the job situation improves though!

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
very sorry to hear u got laid off, hopefully u will find another good job soon

how did u manage to get the free straps ?
I just ordered the Kilimanjaro 4.0 jacket and the straps were included in on the order. Thank you Firstgear. :bow:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts