GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did what you may ask:?: Well broke down and went and ordered a C/T.:eek:4:Got me a Kumho Ecsta SPT rf coming. Flame suit on now for all those unenlightened non darksiders. Should be at the Can/US border before this long weekend and will pick it up amongst a few other goodies that I have coming for my 09 GW. Meant on doing it for a while but just was waiting for the right moment for the shipping and receiving of said goods. Tried to get the tire shipped before I picked up the bike in Michigan in April and was hopping to pick up those COOKIES from Rail32 on way home but the planets were just not lining up. So Rail, if you ever come to see the Canadian Rockies make sure that you have some(or a lot) of those COOKIES with you.

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Congratulations!

You're gonna love it.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
There's not much need for a flame suit anymore....... Those flaming naysayers are long gone....... I think they gave up coz they couldn't find many flaming DSs'..This is the only Flaming......O I could find and he don't care...... Cheers....:doorag:

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
And a few if them, JOINED us.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Welcome to the DARK SIDE :22yikes: and a great tire.:thumbup:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Welcome
Im on my 2nd Kuhmo just took it out today to knock the nubs off and break it in, I got almost exactly 15,000 miles out of it. N youll love the ride

Ron

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
:congrats: and Welcome to the DARKSIDE....... :flg:
Don't forget to get your # an Decal....

·
Registered
99 Posts
tj

I never sent off n got my sticker how do you get one again

·