GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After buying the wing with 11047 miles on in back in May of 2011, I have now managed to turn over the 100K mark.
Wasn't sure I would get to after going through cancer treatments, but here is the proof.
Even got a shot with my ugly mug to prove it really is my bike, in my garage.

Now to get new skins so I can keep going. Got 21K on the front and it is due to retire.

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
Congratulations! That’s a lot of smiles with the biggest one in the garage.

Reactions: GLblinded

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
WOW! and I was totally impressed, with myself going only 52,300 miles in 9 years....(and I have no excuses/cause I'm now retired :crying:)

PS: the :crying: above is for the no excuse part not because I'm retired :grin2:...... I just need to make that perfectly clear..lol

Ronnie

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Congratulations, now see you at the 200K mark!

Reactions: GLblinded

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Congratulations on breaking the 100K mark, your bike is officially broken in and ready to put miles on lol :) Good luck on the cancer treatments and hoping you keep it at bay so you can see the 200K & 300K marks and beyond on that bike.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
WOW! and I was totally impressed, with myself going only 52,300 miles in 9 years....(and I have no excuses/cause I'm now retired :crying:)

PS: the :crying: above is for the no excuse part not because I'm retired :grin2:...... I just need to make that perfectly clear..lol

Ronnie
You need to bring the bike odometer with you when you go skiing.

Reactions: CAWing

·
Administrator
3,724 Posts
Congratulations for the mileage, the documentation, and the successful cancer treatments!

Glen

1 - 14 of 14 Posts