GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After all the doom and gloom some should not be hear, but My wing and I made it! No space junk fell on me or my wing.

I'm wondering who did not make it? Maybe a roll call should be in order. I know some had there gear on and they would survive like me.

It would be sad if I heard that a wing got flattened by a 300 lbs of space junk and hear that the rider didnot have his gear on and didn't make it.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Oh some more of that endless tax payers money coming back down.:excited:
Last I looked the wing was still sleeping and not hurt.:lol:

·
Registered
19,325 Posts
I checked and my wing is still asleep too. But she is going out for a ride in a couple of hours

·
Registered
686 Posts
Since I have a good roof on the house I stayed inside and put my helmet on the bike seat to protect the bike. It must have worked as myself and the bike are OK. She is sleeping but gonna wake her up soon for a ride.

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
It didn't hit here.

·
Registered
19,994 Posts
After all the doom and gloom some should not be hear, but My wing and I made it! No space junk fell on me or my wing.
I must have missed the news. Who was predicting doom and gloom? Everything I read said that the odds of getting hit were something like 1 in 3 trillion.

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
I can still hear.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
I still hear you as well. :lol:

A nice day to go up north and make sure the bikes are ready for a long winter nights sleep. :cry:

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
My bike is on the lift at work waiting on parts to finish 32,000 mile service.
Will have to drive up and see if it still there. I did have it tied down well when I left yesterday.

·
Registered
997 Posts
I have hearing aids too hear. So I can also hear. Was up at 4am this morning and looking for space junk while traveling up Feather river canyon non too report and I'm untouched so I'm here also. Head a report that it was seen going over Southern Ca. early this morning.

·
Registered
19,325 Posts
FOX reported some were seen over the Pacific near San DeEGGO

·
Notorious Rocket Scientist
5,533 Posts
I must have missed the news. Who was predicting doom and gloom? Everything I read said that the odds of getting hit were something like 1 in 3 trillion.
The odds for any one person were 1 in 22 trillion. I certainly didn't lose any sleep worrying about it.

·
Registered
7,796 Posts
I'm still Here and Hear! This is the reason I don't waste my money on lottery tickets!

:nojoke:
Actually your odds are much better for winning the lottery than they are for getting hit by a piece of space junk. Since I wasn't hit, maybe I better go buy a ticket. :lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts